Who doesn’t LOVE the smell of livestock in the morning! Are you a rodeo production company looking for a new venue? How about Myrtle Beach! There is NO other place this close to the beach ready and waiting to welcome cowboys and cowgirls, trailers and horses! RH Acres has been proud to host 3 sanctioned traditional western rodeos, 3 Hispanic rodeos (concerta rodeos) and 1 bull ride and we’re looking forward to many more! With 2000 bleacher seats to fill, a stage and a sound booth, the Arena is ready see some action!
2017 Myrtle Beach Stampede Rodeo
Welcome to the First Annual Myrtle Beach Stampede at RH Acres! Come on down Friday and Saturday night to watch some of the best cowgirls, cowboys and bull riders in the Carolinas compete for points and cash! Don’t miss the one and only Cowboy Kenny’s Steel Rodeo Show at intermission! This is a family friendly fundraising event to support RH Acres 4H/Socastee High Varsity Shotgun Team and Socastee Heritage Foundation.
What you need to know
- This is an outdoor event.
- Handicap parking is available as well as ADA restrooms.
- Bleacher seating, first come first serve, no reserved seating.
- Tickets sold at the gate.
- Hamburgers, hot dogs, bologna sandwiches and pizza will be available. All food sales from RH ACRES kitchen go to support Socastee Heritage Foundation.
- Funnel cakes, Italian Ice, lemonade, and lots of goodies.
- This is a traditional livestock rodeo with barrel racing, bucking horses, roping, steer wrestling, and bull riding. Contestants are competing for points and cash. It’s the same events both nights, but different contestants.
- Sorry, no outside food or beverages allowed and no dogs allowed.
- Half time show is Cowboy Kenny’s Steel Rodeo, a motocross acrobatic show and will take place Friday and Saturday night.
- Parking is tight, please carpool.
- Rain or shine event, within reason.
- Come prepared to have a wild summer night watching the best cowgirls, cowboys, and bull riders in the Carolinas!
Adults are $15
Kids are $10
Five and under are free!